9/8/10

About

Laie, Hawaii
This is the beach I lived on in College... Maybe this view helped inspire my Major in College. :)


I was bitten by the travel bug at an early age.  I think it happened in the back of the family camper on one of our long road trips in the Southwest.  I attended College in Hawaii and took Hula and Ukulele.  I finally got serious about school... put down my Hula skirt and chose to major in Tourism :).  I learned through my education that the cheapest way to see the world was to work on an Airplane.  Three Airlines and 17 years later I'm still tossing peanuts and slinging drinks... and when I'm not slinging drinks I moonlight as an Interior Designer.


I'll be sending POSTCARDS from my travels and hope to enhance your travel experience whether Inflight or after you arrive at your Final Destination... you never know I might also inspire you to bring decorative elements from your favorite travel destination into your living space.

0 comments: