9/8/10

Mementos

I started collecting Postcards and Coasters years ago.  I got the idea to collect coasters from a Flight Attendant I was flying with.  I thought it was a great idea since I don't usually have much room for souvenirs in my roller bag.  It's been twenty four years since I bought my first coaster and my collection keeps growing.  


 I display my POSTCARDS in this old-fashioned style postcard carousel.  

I keep my COASTERS in a big basket.  
Friends enjoy learning about my travels to the country (coaster) they've chosen.

Mementos from around the World...
Charlotte dreaming of Scotland in her Scottish Kilt

Traditional Dress from HUNGARY

Original oil painting's by a Tibetan artist



Amalfi coast, Italy


Barcelona, Spain...Lladro


Czech Republic...marionette


Tibetan necklace...made from yak bone


Tibetan necklace... turquoise & coral


Hand blown glass fruit chandelier from Murano, Italy


Moroccan plate made with camel bone


Shoes made in China :)


Sheepskin shoes...Ireland


Turquoise ring... Mexico


Painting by my friend Kap ... Hawaii


Chess set... Hungary


Belize


Painting from Prague


Amber necklace... Poland


Painting... Ecuador