3/3/12

A busy February...

I had a few layovers in Portland, Oregon...
...and San Jose.  Our crew rented a car and drove to Carmel and Pebble Beach.
 We took the the 17 Mile Drive between Pacific Grove and Carmel.  We saw Breathtaking views and oh my gosh amazing homes!  One of our pilots was on zillow and shared the value as we passed a few of the homes.  They were in the million$$$.



I visited Charlotte's pre-school class and taught all of the kiddos about my job.

Did a day trip to Kartchner Caverns.

Charlotte and I flew to Orange County to join the Barkers at Disneyland.


Spent a weekend in Santa Fe and took the High Road to Taos.  We really enjoyed stops at Bandelier and El Santuario de Chimayo.

Bandelier National Monument
Charlotte loved Bandelier National Monument.  She enjoyed climbing the ladders that led us into the caves.
El Santuario de Chimayo 
Visitors come to take the "Holy Dirt" in hopes of a miraculous cure for themselves or others. 
Did I leave anything out???
I think I need a break from all the traveling... after I get back from Belize. :)

0 comments: