4/3/09

Friday Photo's

KID'S AROUND THE GLOBE...

Greg playing a little ball with some boy's in Italy

We found this girl begging on the street in 
Lhasa, Tibet


I snapped this photo on our spring break trip in Mexico.  Cash and Rex (my nephew) making his favorite face.  I'm sure his mom loves that.


This is one of my favorite pictures.  I was amazed by the details in her outfit.  Click on the picture for a better view.  Notice the striped socks and the Turquoise braided into her hair.  I wanted to pinch her cheeks and take her home with me.  


A Tibetan mom and son at a Temple in Lhasa


I can't imagine wearing a basket on my back with a child in it.  I saw women all over China carrying their children like this.
 

I visited my parents in Argentina while they were on a mission for our church.  These adorable children lived nearby in Feliciano.