10/5/09

Sand Sport Super Show: Past & Present...

PAST
Old Geezer, Stacy & me at a car show with dad.

PRESENT
Still going to car shows with dad... We flew to Orange Country to check out the 2009 Sand Sport Super Show.

I don't really know a "good" Sandrail when I see one. To me a "good" Rail is the one with the best paint job. I liked this S&S Sand Car (nice paint job). My husband say's this is one of the fastest rails around. He's raced it at the drags and can't seem to beat it.

Yep... we'll be hanging out with "Big Ned" (dad) this season at the Imperial Sand Dunes (Glamis).

4 comments:

Jaggu said...

hey your flight attendant blogs are really good and interesting to follow. Good to meet you virtually. And welcome to my blog and feel free to follow mine too.

The Good Life on Less! said...

Love the picture! Big Ned still not wearing tennis shoes for all the walking! Can't seem to talk him into them!

The show looks fun!

Dutchbaby said...

I just learned so much about you in this post :) My husband and son enjoy going to car shows too. My son loves fancy, fast, expensive race cars. I hope he uses this love as an incentive to study hard in school.

Sherri said...

Dutchbaby... That would be a good incentive, I can't believe how much these cars cost!

Jaggu... Thanks for visiting!